|I recently noticed that the definition of arc-exe.scm was diverging from that of ac.scm. I tried correcting the problem manually, but the differences were many and I didn't feel like doing that kind of work, so I looked for a way to import ac.scm directly into arc-exe.scm.|
After several hours of messing around with arc-exe.scm, I finally found the require-namespace function which makes it unnecessary to contain a complete copy of ac.scm inside arc-exe.scm. This means that the arc-exe.scm code is now significantly shorter (without any duplicated code), and won't have to be updated with every update to ac.scm.
To do this I had to make a few small tweaks to other .scm files. Those changes are listed below (I hope none of them are a problem for anyone):
ac.scm: removed (require ac) at end of file which prevented other modules using (require "ac.scm").
as.scm: changed (load "ac.scm") to (require "ac.scm") because of above change.
bitops.scm: changed (require ac) to (require "ac.scm") because name ac isn't visible when importing bitops.scm from another module.