As part of tidying up my code and separating it into individually digestible libraries rather than a big ball of mud, I've started a GitHub organization called "Lathe." 
You might be familiar with Lathe as the name of my Arc utility libraries and their namespace system. The concept behind the name Lathe was always related to trying to "smooth out" the language I was working in. (And I think originally it was directly related to the language Blade I was trying to design and build; I was smoothing out Arc to get it closer to Blade, or something.)
I'm finally breaking Lathe apart into multiple libraries, all under the "Lathe" GitHub organization. I've got these so far:
- Lathe Comforts for Racket (little day-to-day utilities)
- Lathe Morphisms for Racket (algebraic or category-theoretic constructions)
- Lathe Ordinals for Racket (ordinal arithmetic)
Lathe Morphisms and Lathe Ordinals weren't ever part of the original Lathe repo; they're all-new. And there isn't really that much to Lathe Morphisms yet anyhow; its design is still unstable at the most basic levels as I learn more about category theory.
Anyhow, this blog post is a journal of the way I broke out Lathe Ordinals into its own library this week.