Or clone the tag from the git repository if you prefer.
New in version 0.0.3:
- A lot of bug fixes, most notable is the fact that 'nil and nil were not the same in previous versions.
- Readline support in the REPL should be a bit cleaner
- Some feeble attempts at tail call optimization
- Some compatibility fixes for reference Arc, mainly in the behavior of the type function, e.g. (type 1+1i) => num, where Arcueid used to say (type 1+1i) => complex. The previous behavior (which I think might be more than useful) is available in the atype function.
- Tracing support now disabled by default. Can be enabled with a command line switch.